The inspiration for Ripple Effect Artists came from Jessie Fahay’s love of theatre and her own experience as an actress in New York City. Committed to working with productions and touring companies that promoted a sense of change through dialogue, Jessie sought to change her community and the world by developing an organization that melded her two loves, theatre and crucial conversations. After years of working in Educational Theatre, as a public speaker, actress, author, graduate student, and her work with Landmark Education and United Global Shift, she has developed an even stronger commitment to making a difference through her love of theatre and appreciation for theatre-education as a vehicle. Thus Ripple Effect Artists was conceived. With a committed team of Board Members, Actors, Directors, and Theatre Lovers, Jessie has seen her wish of pushing audiences from apathy to action come together and hopes to continue inspiring change in generations to come.
We Believe In:
- Theatre and the ability it has to inspire an audience to make a difference
- Student empowerment
- Theatrical, game-changing philanthropy: Each of our productions donates a significant portion of Box Office Proceeds towards Human Rights Organizations/Initiatives
- Dialogue inspired by theatre with our Talk-Back Presentations with Partnering Organizations and Educators
- International outreach and the impact of art on the world
- Inspiring young student-actors to create their own Ripple Effect
- Complimentary tickets for students, so that they can enjoy the power of theatre
- Honoring masterful playwrights with powerful messages of their own
- Honoring artistry by honoring our actors
VIEW THE FOUNDER’S BOOK, “WHAT METHOD? THE DIFFERENT WAYS AN ACTOR CAN TRAIN“!